In this 2-hour session, I will inspire you to approach social media in a smarter, more efficient way.
I have partnered with the Federation of Small Business to will share with you how to transform your social media activity from a source of guilt, frustration and overwhelm, to a place of excitement, potential and growth and ignite your social media presence to inspire engagement from your ideal clients.
Join me on Wednesday 9th November at 6:30pm for an interactive session where you will be able to:
- Understand the importance of adding the right information to your profile
- Ensure you are posting quality content
- Set aside time to plan, schedule and create content
- Make sure you are connecting with your audience – Social media is not a one-way conversation
- Know how to review your content every 6 months (Building an audience online is impossible without understanding the communities on each platform)
- Ensure that you are posting the right content for your business
- Create brand guidelines for your business and stay true to your colour palette
Book your space today!