5 Ways To Create A Successful Campaign
By karina scott
At Girl About Social, we feel that one of the most exciting parts of a marketing strategy is planning and executing successful campaigns for our clients.
We wanted to share with you our top 5 tips that we swear by when creating a campaign:
- Before you kickstart a campaign it’s important to ask what success looks like – What do you want to achieve at the end of this campaign? We have worked with clients that wanted an increase in sign ups to a ebook or engagement on social posts, increased sales of their product or even driving traffic to their website. It’s important to give yourself an end goal to work towards.
- Think about your target audience – Some of the brands we work with have several types of customers that they sell to. It’s important to establish exactly who you are talking to, how does that person usually interact with your brand?
- Ask for help – Teamwork really does make the dreamwork. Speak with internal stakeholders within the business that will benefit from the campaign for their ideas. We have seen so many times where the sales and marketing teams do not communicate and it can really impact a campaign.
- Utilise all your tools – As well as using digital marketing to promote your campaign it’s important to think outside of the box to gain a step up from your competitors. Direct mail is a great way to reach out to your audience and a tool that is usually overlooked. Research from Wardour Rethink Ink survey, Autumn 2018 explained that 52% of the UK still prefer to read in print that digital.
- Weekly communication – Conduct weekly meetings with all those involved in the campaign to discuss the successes, exciting stats and improvements/changes for the next week. Afterall, successful communication results in a successful campaign.
Check out our campaign client portfolio